This tastefully elegant ladies 925 Sterling Silver memorial ring has a circular mount which is flanked by small Swarovski crystals set into the band in an ellipse...read more
Full Description & Specification
This tastefully elegant ladies 925 Sterling Silver memorial ring has a circular mount which is flanked by small Swarovski crystals set into the band in an ellipse shape on either side. 9k white, rose or yellow gold can also be chosen.
A tiny amount of cremation ashes will be mixed into the special coloured resin and carefully entered into the mount layer upon layer to create a beautiful ethereal effect. When set, the resin in extremely hard and durable and the ashes will be permanently held safe and visible within it.
With a choice of twelve resin colours to choose from, and the option to include a pinch of real diamond dust for a subtle sparkle effect, you can create a very special tribute to a departed loved one and keep them forever close.
A Rhodium plating protects the ring from tarnishing and it comes in a gift-wrapped box which is ideal for safekeeping it when not being worn, or for gifting.
- Genuine Swarovski Crystals
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 6.7mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 2.2mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 3.3 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Choose which colour resin you would like to encase the ashes of your loved one.
Once you have ordered your ring we will send you a special kit for you to use in order to confirm which size ring to order, confirm resin colours, and to send a small amount of ashes back to us.
The kit contains:
- Ring sizer
- Spoon for transferring a small amount of ashes
- Small labelled bag to put the ashes in to
- Order confirmation form
- Cherished Urns Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once you receive the kit and have confirmed all of the details of your order using the order confirmation form, please send us the ashes of your loved one in the Freepost envelope provided. We will then start the process of making your unique jewellery piece for you.
This process takes up to 7 days (for Sterling Silver pieces in Standard Sizes), and once your ring is ready we will send it to you by courier. If you need it sooner than this then please contact us in order that we can help! If you have ordered a Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold piece, please be aware that our processing time will be around 4 to 6 weeks as these pieces are made to order and individually hallmarked by the Assay Office.
Please remember that as this jewellery piece is made bespoke for each customer, returns and refunds are not allowed. Please also remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.
These creations are the end result of many manual handcrafted steps, that can lead to small differences in resin colour and finish. They are made by expert hands of experienced goldsmiths and artisans, combining traditional and new techniques to create a beautiful memorial jewellery piece.
Our Most Popular Urns