This dainty ladies memorial ring is perfect to wear every day so that your departed loved one is forever close to you. It has a small central...read more
Full Description & Specification
This dainty ladies memorial ring is perfect to wear every day so that your departed loved one is forever close to you. It has a small central circular mount flanked on either side by a single Swarovski crystal and a slim band.
A tiny amount of the cremation ashes will be carefully blended with the resin, in the colour that you choose. This is then entered into the mount, layer upon layer, so that the ashes remain suspended and visible within the resin. The effect is really magical, and if you want to add a little extra sparkle, why not ask for a pinch of real diamond dust to be included in the mix.
The resin is UV resistant and won’t fade, and the Rhodium plating of the Sterling Silver prevents discolouration. There is also the option to upgrade to solid 9k Yellow Gold, White Gold or Rose Gold. The presentation box that comes with it is perfect for gifting or for safekeeping this very special ring when you are not wearing it.
- Genuine Swarovski Crystals
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 6mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 2mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of1.7 grams
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standards UK sizes of K to S
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Choose which colour resin you would like to encase the ashes of your loved one.
Once you have ordered your ring we will send you a special kit for you to use in order to confirm which size ring to order, confirm resin colours, and to send a small amount of ashes back to us.
The kit contains:
- Ring sizer
- Spoon for transferring a small amount of ashes
- Small labelled bag to put the ashes in to
- Order confirmation form
- Cherished Urns Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once you receive the kit and have confirmed all of the details of your order using the order confirmation form, please send us the ashes of your loved one in the Freepost envelope provided. We will then start the process of making your unique jewellery piece for you.
This process takes up to 7 days (for Sterling Silver pieces in Standard Sizes), and once your ring is ready we will send it to you by courier. If you need it sooner than this then please contact us in order that we can help! If you have ordered a Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold piece, please be aware that our processing time will be around 4 to 6 weeks as these pieces are made to order and individually hallmarked by the Assay Office.
Please remember that as this jewellery piece is made bespoke for each customer, returns and refunds are not allowed. Please also remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.
These creations are the end result of many manual handcrafted steps, that can lead to small differences in resin colour and finish. They are made by expert hands of experienced goldsmiths and artisans, combining traditional and new techniques to create a beautiful memorial jewellery piece.
|Material:||As standard, Sterling Silver with Swarovski Crystals|
|Finish:||925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plating, optional solid 9k Gold|
|Weight (Kg):||0.006Kg's Approximately|
|Height / Dimensions:||6mm band at thickest point, 2mm band at narrowest point|
|Ring Size:||Standards UK sizes of J to T|
|Comes With:||Presentation Box & Gift Bag|
|Availability:||Allow 7 Days (Sterling Silver Pieces)|
Our Most Popular Urns