This Large Heart Glass Locket with Swarovski Crystals is a lovely place in which to create your own personalised memorial pendant. Introduce in the space inside different...read more
Full Description & Specification
This Large Heart Glass Locket with Swarovski Crystals is a lovely place in which to create your own personalised memorial pendant. Introduce in the space inside different “Elements” of your choice.
The “Elements” come in seven different designs in both large and small sizes. Each “Element” holds a small amount of cremation ashes set within the resin in the colour that you choose of the twelve that are available.
By changing which “Elements” you include, you can create many different looks and in this large glass locket you can locate up to five small “Elements” or two large and two small ones.
It is rather like a charm bracelet which you can customise by adding or changing the “Elements”.
The locket has a fixed bale and comes with a silver chain. It is beautifully crafted from hallmarked Sterling Silver which has a protective Rhodium plating, and with many small shiny Swarovski Crystals set into it.
This heart-shaped glass locket comes in a lovely presentation box ideal for gifting or for safekeeping.
- Genuine Swarovski Crystals
- Glass on the front and the back
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior dimensions: width 30mm x height 26.8mm
- Interior dimensions: 23mm x 20mm
- Overall length including fixed bale: 33.2mm
- Exterior depth of 5.5mm
- Glass thickness of 1.3mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 19.5 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Choose which colour resin you would like to encase the ashes of your loved one.
Once you have ordered your jewellery item we will send you a special kit for you to use in order to confirm your order, confirm resin colours, and to send a small amount of ashes back to us.
The kit contains:
- Spoon for transferring a small amount of ashes
- Small labelled bag to put the ashes in to
- Order confirmation form
- Cherished Urns Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once you receive the kit and have confirmed all of the details of your order using the order confirmation form, please send us the ashes of your loved one in the Freepost envelope provided. We will then start the process of making your unique jewellery piece for you.
This process takes up to 7 days (for Sterling Silver pieces), and once your jewellery item is ready we will send it to you by courier. If you need it sooner than this then please contact us in order that we can help! If you have ordered a Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold piece, please be aware that our processing time will be around 4 to 6 weeks as these pieces are made to order and individually hallmarked by the Assay Office.
Please remember that as this jewellery piece is made bespoke for each customer, returns and refunds are not allowed. Please also remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.
These creations are the end result of many manual handcrafted steps, that can lead to small differences in resin colour and finish. They are made by expert hands of experienced goldsmiths and artisans, combining traditional and new techniques to create a beautiful memorial jewellery piece.
|Material:||As standard, Sterling Silver with Swarovski Crystals|
|Finish:||925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plating, optional solid 9k Gold|
|Weight (Kg):||0.013Kg's Approximately|
|Height / Dimensions:||Exterior dimensions: 30mm wide x 26.8mm high|
|Comes With:||Jewellery Box & Gift Bag|
|Availability:||Allow 7 Days (Sterling Silver Pieces)|
Our Most Popular Urns