This elegant ladies ring has a cloverleaf-shaped mount into which the coloured resin containing the cremation ashes will be entered. On each side, two rows of tiny...read more
Full Description & Specification
This elegant ladies ring has a cloverleaf-shaped mount into which the coloured resin containing the cremation ashes will be entered. On each side, two rows of tiny glittering Swarovski crystals decorate the front part of the band.
Delicately crafted from 925 Sterling Silver, this lovely ladies ring has a Rhodium plating which prevents it from tarnishing. It is also available in 9k gold. There are twelve different resin colours to choose from, so you can create a special tribute to a departed family member, friend, or beloved pet.
The resin is entered gradually into the mount layer upon layer to create the magical effect with the ashes floating suspended within the resin where they are permanently sealed, safe, and visible. If you wish, you can add a little real diamond dust into the mix to create a subtle sparkle effect.
This ring comes in a white box which is gift wrapped.
- Genuine Swarovski Crystals
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 7.5mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 3mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 3.8 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to U
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Choose which colour resin you would like to encase the ashes of your loved one.
Once you have ordered your ring we will send you a special kit for you to use in order to confirm which size ring to order, confirm resin colours, and to send a small amount of ashes back to us.
The kit contains:
- Ring sizer
- Spoon for transferring a small amount of ashes
- Small labelled bag to put the ashes in to
- Order confirmation form
- Cherished Urns Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once you receive the kit and have confirmed all of the details of your order using the order confirmation form, please send us the ashes of your loved one in the Freepost envelope provided. We will then start the process of making your unique jewellery piece for you.
This process takes up to 7 days (for Sterling Silver pieces in Standard Sizes), and once your ring is ready we will send it to you by courier. If you need it sooner than this then please contact us in order that we can help! If you have ordered a Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold piece, please be aware that our processing time will be around 4 to 6 weeks as these pieces are made to order and individually hallmarked by the Assay Office.
Please remember that as this jewellery piece is made bespoke for each customer, returns and refunds are not allowed. Please also remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.
These creations are the end result of many manual handcrafted steps, that can lead to small differences in resin colour and finish. They are made by expert hands of experienced goldsmiths and artisans, combining traditional and new techniques to create a beautiful memorial jewellery piece.
|Material:||As standard, Sterling Silver with Swarovski Crystals|
|Finish:||925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plating, optional solid 9k Gold|
|Weight (Kg):||0.006Kg's Approximately|
|Height / Dimensions:||7.5mm band at thickest point, 3mm band at narrowest point|
|Ring Size:||Standard UK sizes of J to U|
|Comes With:||Jewellery Box & Gift Bag|
|Availability:||Allow 7 Days (Sterling Silver Pieces)|
Our Most Popular Urns