The 7.5" Charm Bead Bracelet is a circular bangle-style bracelet onto which you can display different cremation ash charm beads. This is a lovely way to have...read more
Full Description & Specification
The 7.5" Charm Bead Bracelet is a circular bangle-style bracelet onto which you can display different cremation ash charm beads. This is a lovely way to have departed friends, family members, or pets with you always.
Additionally, you can add or change the beads that you display as you wish. This charm bead bracelet comes in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver which has a protective Rhodium plating that prevents tarnishing or scratching so you can wear this bracelet every day. Alternatively, you can have it made in 9k yellow, white, or rose gold by special order.
The bracelet has a secure clasp which allows you to easily add or remove the memorial charm beads containing a tiny amount of cremation ashes as you wish. It comes in a presentation box which is ideal for gifting or for keeping it safe when you are not enjoying the comfort that wearing it can bring.
Note: This Bracelet is not supplied with any charm beads. These can be purchased separately.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Length of 7.5" / 19.5cm
- Bracelet thickness of 3mm
- Clasp of 8mm diameter
- Typical weight of 16 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped.
Our Most Popular Urns