This ladies band style ring has a touching heart-shaped mount to hold the cremation ashes set in the coloured resin. You can create a personalised tribute to...read more
Full Description & Specification
This ladies band style ring has a touching heart-shaped mount to hold the cremation ashes set in the coloured resin. You can create a personalised tribute to a departed loved one by choosing one of the twelve different coloured resin options.
We carefully mix into the resin a tiny amount of the ashes and then pour it layer upon layer into the mount to create a beautiful ethereal effect. If you wish you can add a little real diamond dust into the mix to create an extra sparkle. When dry, the resin is extremely hard and durable and looks like a polished stone.
This ring is crafted from Sterling Silver and a Rhodium coating is added to protect it from tarnishing to keep it looking shiny and new. It can also be specially ordered, which takes a little longer, in rose, yellow or white gold.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 9.5mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 3mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 4.4 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of K to U
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Choose which colour resin you would like to encase the ashes of your loved one.
Once you have ordered your ring we will send you a special kit for you to use in order to confirm which size ring to order, confirm resin colours, and to send a small amount of ashes back to us.
The kit contains:
- Ring sizer
- Spoon for transferring a small amount of ashes
- Small labelled bag to put the ashes in to
- Order confirmation form
- Cherished Urns Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once you receive the kit and have confirmed all of the details of your order using the order confirmation form, please send us the ashes of your loved one in the Freepost envelope provided. We will then start the process of making your unique jewellery piece for you.
This process takes up to 7 days (for Sterling Silver pieces in Standard Sizes), and once your ring is ready we will send it to you by courier. If you need it sooner than this then please contact us in order that we can help! If you have ordered a Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold piece, please be aware that our processing time will be around 4 to 6 weeks as these pieces are made to order and individually hallmarked by the Assay Office.
Please remember that as this jewellery piece is made bespoke for each customer, returns and refunds are not allowed. Please also remember to always keep a small amount of ashes in case of loss.
These creations are the end result of many manual handcrafted steps, that can lead to small differences in resin colour and finish. They are made by expert hands of experienced goldsmiths and artisans, combining traditional and new techniques to create a beautiful memorial jewellery piece.
|Material:||As standard, Sterling Silver|
|Finish:||925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plating, optional solid 9k Gold|
|Weight (Kg):||0.006Kg's Approximately|
|Height / Dimensions:||9.5mm band at thickest point, 2.3mm band at narrowest point|
|Ring Size:||Standard UK sizes of K to U|
|Comes With:||Jewellery Box & Gift Bag|
|Availability:||Allow 7 Days (Sterling Silver Pieces)|
Our Most Popular Urns