The Rondure Array and Sphere ring has a shiny sphere mounted next to the deep circular mount containing the cremation ashes set in the coloured resin of...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure Array and Sphere ring has a shiny sphere mounted next to the deep circular mount containing the cremation ashes set in the coloured resin of your choice. These are set onto a narrow band which is decorated with detailed engraving and fine embellishments. This special ring comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver which has a protective Rhodium plating to prevent scratching and tarnishing. You can also choose to order this memorial ring in White, Yellow, or Rose Gold. The special UV-resistant resin comes in a choice of twelve distinct colours which do not fade, and which are very hardwearing so that they will not crack or chip with use. The ashes will be clearly visible set safely and securely within the resin, and, a touch of real diamond dust can be included to create an extra special sparkle. The ring comes safely packaged in a presentation box ideal for safekeeping or for gifting.
- Genuine Swarovski Crystals
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 3mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1mm
- Circular resin filled mount diameter 7mm
- Circular resin filled mount depth 5mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 4.1 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in .925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 4 to 6 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns