The Rondure Array Bubble Band Ring has a single deep, curvaceous, circular mount to hold the cremation ashes set in the colour of resin that you choose....read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure Array Bubble Band Ring has a single deep, curvaceous, circular mount to hold the cremation ashes set in the colour of resin that you choose. This is set onto a dainty bubble band and it comes in a presentation box. This lovely ring is simple and elegant, yet ideal for everyday wear. It offers the perfect way to find comfort knowing that your loved one is still close by and accompanying you always. This bespoke memorial ring comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver which has a Rhodium coating that prevents tarnishing and scratching. You can also special order it in Yellow, White, or Rose Gold if you prefer. The special UV-resistant resin comes in a choice of twelve colours which will not fade, and which are hard-wearing and durable. The ashes will be permanently suspended within the resin and clearly visible. If you wish to create an even more stunning effect, you may want to include a pinch of real diamond dust into the mix.
- Fine Crystals
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 2mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1mm
- Circular mount width 7mm
- Circular mount depth 3mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 2.7 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in .925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 6 to 8 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns