The Rondure Array ring has a small, deep, circular mount into which the coloured resin containing the ashes will be set. This is accompanied by two balls,...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure Array ring has a small, deep, circular mount into which the coloured resin containing the ashes will be set. This is accompanied by two balls, set in a triangle, and attached to a dainty band. This ring is refined and elegant, yet robust and practical to wear every day, to bring you comfort. We offer twelve distinct colours of resin, which, when set, will allow you to enjoy the ethereal beauty of the ashes suspended and set permanently within it. The resin takes on the appearance of a polished stone and is very hard and durable, so you need not worry about cracking or chipping it. For an added sparkle, you may wish to add a pinch of real diamond dust into the mix. The ring comes in Rhodium-plated hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver, or you can special order it in Rose, Yellow, or White Gold and it comes in a lovely presentation box.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 1.5mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 2.8 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in .925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 4 to 6 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns