The Rondure Array Triple Ring has three deep curvaceous mounts of different sizes which are united to form a triangle. You can choose to fill each mount...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure Array Triple Ring has three deep curvaceous mounts of different sizes which are united to form a triangle. You can choose to fill each mount with a different colour resin or to make any combination of colours you like. Also, this triple-mount ring gives you the opportunity to include distinct ashes into each of the mounts. This allows you to have multiple friends, family members or pets accompanying you always. With twelve resin colours to choose from, and the option to include real diamond dust, you can create a very special personalised memorial ring to wear alone or accompanied by the matching necklace and earrings. This ring is crafted from hallmarked .925 sterling Silver with a protective Rhodium plating and can also be special ordered in White, Rose, or Yellow Gold. It comes in a presentation box which is perfect for gifting or safekeeping. The ashes will be permanently sealed and visible within the resin.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 1.5mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1 mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 2.2 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in .925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 4 to 6 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns