The Rondure ring is a classically simple design with a plain band and a deep rounded circular mount in which the resin containing the cremation ashes will...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure ring is a classically simple design with a plain band and a deep rounded circular mount in which the resin containing the cremation ashes will be set. There are twelve resin colours to choose from, and you can also include a pinch of real diamond dust to create an extra magical glint when the light catches on it. Our special resin sets to a hard and durable finish so you can wear your ring daily without worries of chipping or breaking. This bespoke memorial ring comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver which has a Rhodium coating. Additionally, you can special order it in your choice of Yellow, White, or Rose Gold. It comes in a small presentation box ideal for gifting or safekeeping. This lovely ring has a simple practical design that will let you enjoy having your loved one with your every single day.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 1.5mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1mm
- Mount diameter 9mm
- Mount depth 5mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 3.9 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 4 to 6 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns