The Rondure Opulence Ring has a small deep, circular mount flanked by a vertical bar with intricate engravings to one side, and on the other, a single...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure Opulence Ring has a small deep, circular mount flanked by a vertical bar with intricate engravings to one side, and on the other, a single real pearl. This unusual asymmetrical ring is sure to attract attention, especially if you combine it with the Rondure Assure Necklace. The mount of this ring is quite small, but you will still be able to appreciate the beauty of the cremation ashes set into the coloured resin of your choice. With a choice of twelve resin colours, and the option to add real diamond dust, you can create a special personalised ring that will bring you comfort knowing that your loved ones still accompanies you. This ring is daintily constructed from hallmarked .925 sterling Silver which has been Rhodium plated to give protection from scratching and tarnishing. Alternatively, you can special order it in Yellow, White, or Rose Gold. Our special resin is UV-resistant, so it will never fade, and this lovely ring comes in a presentation box for gifting or safekeeping.
- Fine Crystals
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 1.5 mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1 mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 3.0 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in .925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 6 to 8 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns