The Rondure Teardrop Ring is delicately crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver and has an unusual teardrop mount to hold the cremation ashes set into the coloured...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Rondure Teardrop Ring is delicately crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver and has an unusual teardrop mount to hold the cremation ashes set into the coloured resin of your choice. There are twelve different resin colours to choose from, and when set, the ashes will be clearly visible sealed and safely suspended within and forever profoundly beautiful. Our special resin is UV-resistant so it will never fade. If you wish, you can include a pinch of real diamond dust into the mix to create an even more amazing and magical sparkle when the light catches your bespoke memorial ring. The Silver ring has a Rhodium plating which keeps it looking shiny and new and prevents tarnishing, and you can also special order this ring in White, Rose, or Yellow Gold. It comes in a presentation box which is ideal for safekeeping or gifting. Find comfort knowing that your loved one is still close by and accompanying you always with this modern-style exclusive ring.
- Fine Crystals
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Band width at thickest point of 2mm
- Band width at narrowest point of 1.1mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 3.3 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- Standard UK sizes of J to V
- Other sizes available at no extra cost (allow extra processing time)
- Real Diamonds not available for this model
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
There is no need to worry about what size ring you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- Ring sizer
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 6 to 8 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns