Full Description & Specification
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- Choice of Coloured Resins
- 1 Year Warranty
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Depth of 3.5mm
- Height of 11mm
- Width of 9mm
- Typical weight (before resin) of 1.8 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- One Size
There is no need to worry about what size ring (if applicable) you require at this stage. We will send an ashes kit and order confirmation form which will allow you to measure your ring size. You will also be able to confirm the exact colour resin which you require.
The kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Order confirmation form and Pen
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Our standard turnaround time is around 7 days for in-stock Sterling Silver pieces. 9k Gold Pieces typically take around 4 to 6 weeks as they are made to order and are then hallmarked at the Assay office. We will contact you if we expect a delay producing your item.
Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box with an bag, ideal for gifting. Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you.
Our Most Popular Urns