The Round Always in my Heart Cremation Ashes Charm Bead and is crafted from hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a Rhodium plating that protects it from scratching and...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Round Always in my Heart Cremation Ashes Charm Bead and is crafted from hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a Rhodium plating that protects it from scratching and tarnishing. You can also special order it in yellow, rose, or white 9k gold.
The words “Always in my heart” are engraved in a beautiful flowing script around the bead.
To insert the ashes into the inner chamber we provide a small funnel and a special screwdriver to remove and replace the tiny screw. This screw has a rubber gasket to make the compartment moisture and airtight, however, if you wish, you can permanently seal the chamber by putting a tiny drop of superglue onto the threads when you replace the screw.
Then, slide your memorial charm onto your bracelet and find comfort having a departed loved one close by and accompanying you always.
This item will also come beautifully gift-wrapped.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Hole diameter of 4mm
- Exterior diameter of 12mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- A special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Charm Bead For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns