The Round Cross Memorial Ashes Charm Bead allows you to keep some of the ashes of a special person close to you on your 7.5" Charm Bead...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Round Cross Memorial Ashes Charm Bead allows you to keep some of the ashes of a special person close to you on your 7.5" Charm Bead Bracelet. This lovely charm has five crosses engraved around and comes in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a protective Rhodium plating that prevents scratching and tarnishing. It can also be special ordered in your choice of rose, yellow, or white 9k gold.
To insert the ashes, you simply remove the tiny screw with the screwdriver included. We also send a tiny funnel to make it easy guide the ashes inside. When you replace the screw its rubber gasket keeps the inner chamber air and moisture free.
If you wish the compartment can be sealed permanently by adding a drop of superglue onto the thread of the screw when replacing it. You will enjoy peace and comfort knowing that your loved one is still with you and accompanying you always with this special charm bead on your bespoke bracelet.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Hole diameter of 4mm
- Exterior diameter of 12mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- A special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Charm Bead For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns