The Round Dog Bone Memorial Ashes Charm Bead is a lovely way to keep a cherished pet close by forever. It comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Round Dog Bone Memorial Ashes Charm Bead is a lovely way to keep a cherished pet close by forever. It comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or you can special order it in yellow, rose, or white 9k gold.
The silver beads have a protective Rhodium plating that prevents scratching and tarnishing. That means that you can wear your memorial charm bracelet every day and enjoy the comfort that having your trusted four-legged friend accompanying you still will bring.
Four dog bones are engraved around the bead and in between them is a tiny screw which you remove to insert the cremation ashes into the interior chamber. We send you a special screwdriver and a tiny funnel to make this easy.
The rubber gasket on the screw ensures that water and air do not enter the compartment, but for added security many people choose to permanently seal the screw in place with a drop of superglue on the threads.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Hole diameter of 4mm
- Exterior diameter of 12mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- A special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Charm Bead For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns