The Self-fill Angel Wings Cremation Ashes Pendant is daintily crafted with fine details either in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a Rhodium plating or in one of...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Angel Wings Cremation Ashes Pendant is daintily crafted with fine details either in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a Rhodium plating or in one of three 9k gold colours.
The pendant comes as standard with a 40cm + 5cm chain with a secure lobster clasp.
To fill the pendant, you must remove the discreet screw set on the back of the angels wings and use the tiny funnel we send you to insert the cremation ashes.
When you replace the screw, the rubber gasket seals the compartment from air and moisture to keep the ashes safe. Or, you can close the chamber permanently by placing a tiny drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw when you return it back in place.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior hight 24mm
- Exterior width 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 8 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns