The Self-fill Bar Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystal is a square bar with a fixed bale for the chain to pass through and has a white square...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Bar Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystal is a square bar with a fixed bale for the chain to pass through and has a white square crystal set in the lower part.
To fill the pendant, simply unscrew the bale and use the tiny funnel we supply to enter the ashes through the small hole. A rubber gasket prevents air or water from getting in, however, for added security many people choose to seal the chamber permanently with a drop of superglue on the threads of the bale.
This self-fill pendant is available in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a protective Rhodium plating, or you can special order it in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold. It comes with a chain and in a presentation box ideal for gifting or safe keeping.
Find comfort wearing this special pendant and knowing that your departed friend, family member, or pet is still close by and accompanying you.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 5mm
- Exterior height of 38mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns