The Self-fill Yellow Moon Cremation Ashes Pendant has the form of a crescent moon painted a warm shade of yellow and with a tiny silver star set...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Yellow Moon Cremation Ashes Pendant has the form of a crescent moon painted a warm shade of yellow and with a tiny silver star set into the top.
The chain passes through a fixed bale in the rear of the pendant and access to the inner chamber is also through the polished back. Simply use the special screwdriver we send to remove the screw and the tiny funnel which is also included will make it easy to insert the ashes.
The rubber gasket on the screw will seal the inner chamber from air and moisture, or you can add a drop of superglue onto the threads to seal it permanently.
You can special order this pendant in rose, yellow, or white 9k gold or choose it in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a protective Rhodium plating that prevents scratching and tarnishing. It comes in a lovely presentation box ideal for gifting or keeping it safe when you are not wearing it and enjoying the comfort it brings.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior hight 21mm
- Exterior width 9mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 4 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns