This oval self-fill pendant has a beautiful blossoming rose engraved on it in fine detail. A small discreet screw can be removed to insert a tiny amount...read more
Full Description & Specification
This oval self-fill pendant has a beautiful blossoming rose engraved on it in fine detail. A small discreet screw can be removed to insert a tiny amount of cremation ashes into the hidden compartment. We send you a little screwdriver and a minute funnel so that adding the ashes is quick and easy. When you replace the screw, the rubber gasket creates an air and watertight seal to keep the ashes safe. However, some people choose to permanently seal the compartment by adding a drop of superglue onto the screw threads when replacing it.
This pendant comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or by special order in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold. It has a swing bale and comes with a fine chain included and in a lovely gift box.
You can have a departed loved one close to you always and find comfort that they are accompanying you still with this lovely self-fill pendant.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 18mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns