This bone-shaped pendant has a fixed bale and comes with a fine chain in a lovely gift box. This is a perfect way to pay homage to...read more
Full Description & Specification
This bone-shaped pendant has a fixed bale and comes with a fine chain in a lovely gift box. This is a perfect way to pay homage to a loyal four-legged friend and we are sure that you will find comfort knowing that your canine pal is still close by and accompanies you always within this special necklace.
To enter the cremation ashes into this self-fill pendant you just remove the small access screw with the screwdriver we provide. Then the little funnel makes it easy to insert a small amount of ashes inside. When you replace the screw, if you wish to seal the compartment permanently you can add a drop of superglue to the threads. If not, the rubber gasket on the screw provides an effective seal to prevent moisture and air from entering.
You can have this delightful pendant specially crafted in rose, yellow, or white 9k gold or choose the highly polished hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver version that is in stock.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 10mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 8 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns