Self-fill Broken Heart Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals is a lovely way to have a departed loved one close to your heart forever. This pendant is delicately...read more
Full Description & Specification
Self-fill Broken Heart Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals is a lovely way to have a departed loved one close to your heart forever. This pendant is delicately crafted with a sweeping band of tiny crystals vertically dividing the heart. Simply remove the tiny screw in the centre of the back with the tiny triangular screwdriver that we supply.
Then, using the little funnel that we also send you, enter the ashes into the inner chamber and replace the screw. A rubber gasket on the screw prevents air and water from entering into the chamber, but for added security, many people chose to permanently seal the compartment by placing a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw.
This lovely pendant can be specially ordered in rose, white, or yellow 9k gold, or we have it in stock in Rhodium plated hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. The Rhodium plating prevents tarnishing and scratching and this pendant comes with a fine chain and in a lovely presentation box.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior hight 20mm
- Exterior width 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns