This self-fill pendant in the form of a graceful butterfly is a lovely way to keep a departed friend, family member, or pet close by to bring...read more
Full Description & Specification
This self-fill pendant in the form of a graceful butterfly is a lovely way to keep a departed friend, family member, or pet close by to bring you comfort. A tiny funnel will make inserting the cremation ashes into the inner chamber quick and easy. A rubber-gasketed screw gives access to the compartment, and when replaced, it makes a water and airtight seal. If you wish, you can place a drop of superglue onto the threads when you reinsert the screw so setting it permanently in place and sealing the chamber forever.
This lovely pendant comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or we can personally craft it for you in yellow, white, or rose 9k gold. Whichever you choose, your special necklace will come complete with a chain and in an attractive gift box. We are sure that when you contemplate the fine details and perfect finish of this butterfly pendant your heart will be filled with happy memories that bring you peace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 17mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns