The Self-fill Circle of Life Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals features a hollow hoop attached by a knot made of tiny crystals where the chain passes through....read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Circle of Life Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals features a hollow hoop attached by a knot made of tiny crystals where the chain passes through. At the back of the circle, a small hole gives access into the inner chamber where you will insert the cremation ashes using the tiny funnel provided.
Then you replace the little screw with the special screwdriver we include to seal the chamber. The rubber gaskets on the screw prevent moisture and air from entering, however, many people choose to secure the chamber permanently by placing a tiny drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw when replacing it.
This elegant pendant can be special ordered in 9k gold in a choice of three colours or it is in stock in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver which has a Rhodium plating that protects it from scratching and tarnishing.
The pendant comes with a chain and is shipped in a presentation box.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior hight 30mm
- Exterior width 23mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 8 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns