This classic circular self-fill pendant has a hidden chamber to hold the ashes of a departed friend, family member, or pet close by forever. A small, discreet...read more
Full Description & Specification
This classic circular self-fill pendant has a hidden chamber to hold the ashes of a departed friend, family member, or pet close by forever. A small, discreet screw gives access to the compartment and we provide you with a special little screwdriver and a tiny funnel so you can easily insert the ashes. When you replace the screw its rubber gasket makes the chamber water and airtight, however some people decide to permanently secure the screw in place by putting a drop of superglue onto the threads.
The pendant is beautifully crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver which is highly polished to a lovely bright shiny finish. It has a swing bale which attaches it to a dainty silver chain that comes included and you will receive it in a lovely presentation box.
Knowing that someone special who you have lost is still with you and accompanying you is sure to bring you comfort and peace when wearing this special cremation ashes pendant.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 8mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns