This classic tube cremation ashes pendant looks like a tiny little urn. Within, you can place a small amount of cremation ashes so that your departed friend,...read more
Full Description & Specification
This classic tube cremation ashes pendant looks like a tiny little urn. Within, you can place a small amount of cremation ashes so that your departed friend, family member, or pet can accompany you always to bring you comfort.
Inserting the ashes is easy with the little funnel that we send you. When replaced, the small screw seals the compartment from moisture and air with a rubber gasket to protect the precious ashes. For added security some people choose to put a drop of superglue onto the screw threads when they put it back in so that the compartment is completely and permanently sealed.
Crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver, this self-fill pendant has a bright highly polished finish and a classic curvaceous form. if you prefer it can be ordered specially in9k gold in rose, yellow, or white. The chain runs through a fixed bale and the pendant comes in a gift box ideal or for keeping your pendant safe when you are not enjoying the peace that wearing it brings.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 25mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 10mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns