This self-fill pendant is in the form of a four-leaved clover and the shiny finish of the heart-shaped leaves contrasts with the textured matt finish of the...read more
Full Description & Specification
This self-fill pendant is in the form of a four-leaved clover and the shiny finish of the heart-shaped leaves contrasts with the textured matt finish of the cross-shaped centre. The chain that comes with this special pendant passes through a fixed bale at the rear and it comes beautifully packaged in a gift box.
Inserting the ashes is easy with the little funnel that we provide. Simply remove the tiny access screw with the special screwdriver and introduce a small amount of cremation ashes within. Then, replace the screw, and a water and airtight seal will be formed by the rubber gasket. If you would prefer to seal the compartment permanently to keep the ashes extra safe, you can do so by adding a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw as you replace it.
We can personally craft this pendant for you in rose, white, or yellow 9k gold or we have it in stock in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 10 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns