The Self-fill Cross Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals has a solid chunky form set with dainty shimmering crystals. This pendant comes in Rhodium plated hallmarked 925 Sterling...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Cross Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals has a solid chunky form set with dainty shimmering crystals. This pendant comes in Rhodium plated hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver and can also be ordered in rose, yellow, or white 9k gold.
It comes with a chain that passes through a fixed bale and is presented in a lovely little box ideal for gifting or for safekeeping.
At the base of the cross, a discreet screw gives access to the inner compartment. We supply you with a tiny funnel to make the insertion of the ashes simple and a special triangular screwdriver with which to remove and replace the screw.
Once inside, the ashes will be safe and secure due to the air and water-tight rubber gaskets. However, for extra security some people choose to add a drop of superglue to the screw to permanently seal the chamber. You will be sure to find comfort and peace keeping a loved one with you always.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 25mm
- Exterior height of 15mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns