This charming dog pendant is the perfect way to pay tribute to a departed canine friend. Losing a beloved dog is devastating but many people find comfort...read more
Full Description & Specification
This charming dog pendant is the perfect way to pay tribute to a departed canine friend. Losing a beloved dog is devastating but many people find comfort with a cremation ashes pendant, knowing that part of their trusted four-legged friend still accompanies them always.
This pendant comes in either hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or it can be special ordered in rose, white, or yellow 9k gold. It has a fixed bail and comes complete with a fine chain and is delivered gift wrapped.
We include a tiny funnel to make inserting the ashes easy. You simply remove the little screw using the special screwdriver we provide to gain access to the inner compartment. When you replace the screw a small rubber gasket seals the chamber to keep the ashes safe from damage by water or air. Some people choose to permanently close the compartment by putting a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw when they replace it.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 25mm
- Exterior height of 12mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns