This elegant pendant in the form of a droplet comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or can be specially ordered in 9k gold, in yellow, white, or...read more
Full Description & Specification
This elegant pendant in the form of a droplet comes in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or can be specially ordered in 9k gold, in yellow, white, or rose. It has a lovely, rounded shape and the chain passes though the top of the droplet itself. Small, glittering crystals are set in the lower part and this self-fill pedant comes gift-wrapped.
To make inserting the ashes into the hidden chamber easy, we include a tiny funnel. Also, a special little screwdriver to remove the access screw. The rubber gasket on the screw creates a water and airtight seal to keep the ashes safe. However, if you wish to permanently close the chamber you can put a drop of superglue onto its threads when you replace it.
When you wear this special cremation ashes pendant, knowing that your departed friend, family member, or pet is still close by and accompanying you is sure to bring you comfort and peace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 15mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns