This Elegant heart-shaped cremation ashes pendant has a lovely, rounded form and is delicately engraved with fine embellishments. It can be specially ordered in 9k gold in...read more
Full Description & Specification
This Elegant heart-shaped cremation ashes pendant has a lovely, rounded form and is delicately engraved with fine embellishments. It can be specially ordered in 9k gold in rose, white, or yellow and is in stock in hallmarked.925 Sterling Silver. This is a lovely way to carry a departed loved one with you to bring you comfort.
Filling the pendant is easy with the little funnel that we send. Simply, remove the discreet access screw using the included screwdriver and insert a small amount of cremation ashes into the hidden chamber. When you replace the screw the little rubber gasket creates a moisture and airtight seal to keep the precious ashes safe. For added security some people choose to secure the screw permanently in place by putting a drop of superglue onto the threads when replacing it.
This beautiful self-fill pendant comes with a dainty chain and is shipped to you in an attractive gift box.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns