The ‘Encompass’ cremation ashes pendant has an elegant, elongated form with two gently curved pieces encompassing the small crystals located in a vertical line in the centre....read more
Full Description & Specification
The ‘Encompass’ cremation ashes pendant has an elegant, elongated form with two gently curved pieces encompassing the small crystals located in a vertical line in the centre. The delicate silver chain that comes included passes through the upper part of one of the side pieces, and this charming pendant comes gift-wrapped.
The pedant has an inner chamber which is accessed by removing a small screw with the screwdriver provided. Here, you can insert a small amount of cremation ashes using the tiny funnel we also send. Once inside, you simple replace the screw which creates an air and watertight space thanks to the rubber seal. For added security, some people choose to add a drop of superglue onto the threads to seal the compartment permanently. This pednant is avaible in .925 Sterling Silver and by special order in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold.
Having a loved one close by can bring comfort and when you contemplate the fine details your heart may be filled with happy memories that bring you peace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 7mm
- Exterior height of 25mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns