This special self-fill memorial pendant depicts a couple embracing to create a beautiful, entwined form. It is a touching way to keep the ashes of a dear...read more
Full Description & Specification
This special self-fill memorial pendant depicts a couple embracing to create a beautiful, entwined form. It is a touching way to keep the ashes of a dear departed loved one close to your heart to bring you comfort and give you strength.
This pendant is crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. You can also special order it in 9k white, yellow, or rose gold. The pendant hangs from a swing bale and comes complete with a fine silver chain and in a lovely gift box. We include with your order a tiny funnel which make inserting the ashes simple. The small hole that seals the entrance to the inner chamber has a rubber gasket to keep the precious ashes safe. This is air and water-tight, however some people choose to seal the chamber permanently. You can do this by adding a drop of superglue onto the screw threads when reinserting it after filling.
Wearing this entwined cremation ashes pendant is a lovely way to pay tribute to a departed loved one and is sure to bring you peace
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 13mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 5 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns