The Eternal Love self-fill pendant is a beautifully rounded heart which has a central circular hole through which the bale passes. It comes complete with a lovely...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Eternal Love self-fill pendant is a beautifully rounded heart which has a central circular hole through which the bale passes. It comes complete with a lovely dainty chain and is gift-wrapped.
A tiny discreet screw give access to the inner chamber where you will insert a small amount of cremation ashes. We include a special screwdriver and a tiny funnel to make this easy. The screw has a rubber gasket that effectively seals the compartment so that moisture and air cannot enter and to keep the ashes safe. For added security some people choose to seal the compartment by adding a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw when they replace it.
You can have this lovely pedant specially crafted in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold or it is in stock in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. We are sure that whichever you choose, you will find comfort and peace knowing that your loved one still accompanies you with this lovely cremation ashes pendant.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 7mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns