This Everlasting Love self-fill cremation ashes pendant is a lovely way to carry a departed loved one with you always. It is delicately crafted in hallmarked.925 Sterling...read more
Full Description & Specification
This Everlasting Love self-fill cremation ashes pendant is a lovely way to carry a departed loved one with you always. It is delicately crafted in hallmarked.925 Sterling Silver and can be special ordered in yellow, rose, or white 9k gold. The dainty horseshoe form is studded with small glittering crystals that sparkle in the light. When you contemplate its beauty, you are sure to recall many happy memories that will comfort you.
Inserting the cremation ashes is easy with the little funnel we include. We also send you a special screwdriver to remove and replace the access screw. The screw has a rubber gasket which makes the compartment air and watertight. However, some people choose to permanently secure the screw in place by adding a drop of superglue to the threads.
This dainty pendant comes with a fine chain included and is delivered to you in a lovely gift box.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 13mm
- Exterior height of 25mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 8 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns