The Self-fill Heart Cremation Ashes Pendant has a sweeping modern form and the highly polished smooth finish of the hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver will remain shiny and...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Heart Cremation Ashes Pendant has a sweeping modern form and the highly polished smooth finish of the hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver will remain shiny and unblemished thanks to its Rhodium plating. Alternatively, you can special order this lovely pendant in white, yellow, or rose gold. It hangs from an elegant chain on a swing bale and comes in a small presentation box.
Unscrew the bale to obtain access to the inner compartment and we include a minute funnel to make inserting the ashes inside easier. The ashes will be kept safe within thanks to the tiny rubber gaskets, however for extra security, some people choose to add a drop of superglue onto the threads of the bale to seal the inner chamber permanently.
A tiny funnel is included to insert the ashes into the inner chamber which is accessed by unscrewing the bale.
Find comfort and peace knowing that your loved one still accompanies and is forever close to your heart.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 18mm
- Exterior height of 25mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns