This dainty pedant is formed from two infinity signs joined in the shape of a cross. These are highly polished while the silver that fills in the...read more
Full Description & Specification
This dainty pedant is formed from two infinity signs joined in the shape of a cross. These are highly polished while the silver that fills in the spaces has a matt finish with a slight texture. You can choose this beautiful necklace in hallmarked.925 Sterling Silver or we can make it specially for you in 9k gold in yellow, rose, or white.
To insert a small amount of cremation ashes into the inner chamber you must first remove the tiny access screw. We send you a special screwdriver to fit this as well as a minute funnel to make filling simple. The screw has a rubber gasket to ensure that the compartment is moisture and airtight to keep the ashes safe. For extra security you can add a drop of superglue onto the threads as you replace the screw so fixing it permanently in place.
This special self-fill pendant comes complete with a fine chain and is gift-wrapped, and we are sure that you will find comfort and peace wearing it.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 15mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns