This simple yet moving pendant in the form of the Infinity symbol is an incredibly special way in which to carry a departed loved one with you...read more
Full Description & Specification
This simple yet moving pendant in the form of the Infinity symbol is an incredibly special way in which to carry a departed loved one with you always to bring you comfort and help you to find peace. This self-fill pendant has a fixed bale and comes with a dainty chain included and will be delivered to you in an attractive gift box.
We can personally craft this pendant for you in 9k rose, yellow, or white gold, or you can choose it in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. We make it easy to insert the cremation ashes by including a tiny funnel and a small screwdriver. You must first remove the discreet access screw. Once the ashes are inside the hidden chamber you can replace the screw which has a rubber gasket to make the compartment water and airtight. If you would like to seal the pendant permanently, you can add a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw as you replace it.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 10mm
- Exterior height of 25mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns