The Self-fill Infinity Cross Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals is a modern style sweeping cross pendant with bold curved lines in two silver tones and a bright...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Infinity Cross Cremation Ashes Pendant with Crystals is a modern style sweeping cross pendant with bold curved lines in two silver tones and a bright shiny crystal set in each arm. The rear of the cross has a polished finish and it comes with a swing bale, chain, and a presentation box.
Access to the inner chamber is by removing a tiny screw at the back of the pendant. We will send you a special little screwdriver and a tiny funnel to make it easy to insert a small amount of cremation ashes into the pendant. Once replaced, the rubber gasket on the screw makes the chamber air and water -tight to keep the ashes safe. However, if you wish, you can add a drop of superglue onto the threads and so permanently seal the compartment.
The cross pendant comes in 925 Sterling Silver which is hallmarked and has a protective Rhodium coating, or you can special order it in three shades of 9k gold.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 25mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 7 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns