This modern-style asymmetrical heart-shaped pendant has a fixed bale and hangs at an angle from the chain which comes included. It is intricately engraved and beautifully finished....read more
Full Description & Specification
This modern-style asymmetrical heart-shaped pendant has a fixed bale and hangs at an angle from the chain which comes included. It is intricately engraved and beautifully finished. You will find comfort wearing it and knowing that your departed loved one is still close to your heart and accompanying you always.
The inner chamber is accessed by removing a small discreet screw with the screwdriver provided. We also include a tiny funnel to make inserting the ashes easy. Inside the ashes are safe as the screw has a rubber gasket which makes the compartment water and airtight. Some people choose to seal the space permanently by adding a drop of superglue onto the screw threads when replacing it.
This self-fill pendant is in stock in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or we can have it specially made for you in yellow, white, or rose 9k gold. Whichever you choose, your special heart-shaped pendant will come in a lovely gift box.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 10mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns