The Self-fill Journey of Life Cremation Ashes Pendant is crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver and has a lovely sweeping curved form with five shiny crystals of...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Journey of Life Cremation Ashes Pendant is crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver and has a lovely sweeping curved form with five shiny crystals of growing sizes set into it. It comes with a lovely twisted rope chain that passes through the uppermost part of the pendant.
The protective Rhodium plating prevents tarnishing and scratching so your pendant will keep looking shiny and new even if you wear it every day to bring you comfort. Alternatively, you can special order this pendant in rose, white, or yellow 9k gold.
Inserting the ashes is simple with the aid of the tiny funnel that we send to you. Simply remove the little screw set discreetly in the base of the pendant using the special triangular screwdriver we include. Once the ashes are inside, replace the screw and the rubber gasket will form a water and air-tight seal to keep its precious contents safe.
Some people choose to add a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw to permanently seal the pendant.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 4.5mm
- Exterior height of 27mm
- Exterior depth of 4.5mm
- Typical weight of 4 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in .925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns