The Self-fill Moon and Stars Cremation Ashes Pendant features a beautifully detailed crescent moon with a five-pointed star set within the points. You can order this lovely...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Moon and Stars Cremation Ashes Pendant features a beautifully detailed crescent moon with a five-pointed star set within the points. You can order this lovely pendant in rose, white, or yellow 9k gold or it is in stock in hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver with a protective Rhodium plating. Keep a departed loved one with you always with this lovely Self-fill memorial pendant.
With your order, we include a tiny funnel to use to insert the ashes into the central chamber. We also include a little triangular screwdriver to remove and replace the screw that seals the space. This screw has rubber gaskets so the chamber is air and water-tight, but if you prefer you can permanently seal it by putting a drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw.
The pendant comes as standard with a 40cm + 5cm chain with a secure lobster clasp.
This pendant comes with a chain and is presented in a small box which is ideal for gifting or for safe storage.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 17mm
- Exterior height of 23mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns