This delightful pendant in the form of a rose with two leaves beneath is intricately crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. Within its hollow interior you can...read more
Full Description & Specification
This delightful pendant in the form of a rose with two leaves beneath is intricately crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. Within its hollow interior you can carry the cremation ashes of a dear departed family member, friend, or pet so that they are forever close to you to bring you comfort. if you prefer you can special order this lovely pendant in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold.
Simply remove the tiny screw using the special screwdriver we send and then use the little funnel to insert the ashes. When you reinsert the screw, you can add a drop of superglue to the threads if you wish so that the chamber is permanently sealed. This is not necessary however, as the rubber gasket on the screw effectively prevents air and water from entering the compartment to keep the ashes safe and protected. The pendant comes gift-wrapped and with a chain included.
The detail of this rose-shaped pendant is amazing, and when you observe and contemplate its beauty you are sure to recall many happy memories that help you to find peace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 15mm
- Exterior height of 25mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns