This self-fill cremation ash pendant has the form of a scallop seashell and is finely crafted in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver and by special order in white,...read more
Full Description & Specification
This self-fill cremation ash pendant has the form of a scallop seashell and is finely crafted in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver and by special order in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold. It has a fixed bale and comes with a chain and a gift box included.
We also send you a small screwdriver to remove and then replace the tiny screw that gives access to the inner chamber. Also, a minute funnel to make inserting a small amount of ashes into the chamber simple. The screw has a tiny rubber washer which creates a seal to prevent air and water from entering. Alternatively, you can close the chamber permanently by adding a small drop of superglue onto the threads when you reinsert the screw.
You will find comfort knowing that your departed loved one still accompanies you and we are sure that when you contemplate the fine details of this lovely pendant your heart will be filled with pleasant memories that help you to find peace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 16mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns