This pendant in the form of a five-pointed star is crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. You can also order it in yellow, rose, or white 9k...read more
Full Description & Specification
This pendant in the form of a five-pointed star is crafted from hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver. You can also order it in yellow, rose, or white 9k gold. At the rear of the pendant there is a fixed bale where the chain that comes included passes through. A small discreet screw allows you to access the hollow inner chamber.
Using the tiny screwdriver and the minute funnel that we send, you will be able to easily insert a small amount of cremation ashes inside the pendant. That means that you can have a departed loved one, friend, or pet near to you still and accompanying you always.
A tiny rubber gasket on the screw ensures that no air or water can enter the inner compartment to keep the ashes safe. If you prefer, for extra security you can place a drop of superglue onto the thread of the screw when you replace it to seal the chamber permanently. This star-shaped self-fill pendant comes in a gift box that is ideal for safekeeping it when you are not wearing it.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 20mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 3 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns