The Self-fill Star Flower Cremation Ashes Pendant is a beautifully symmetrical and intricately crafted pendant that comes with a chain that runs through a 2mm hole in...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Star Flower Cremation Ashes Pendant is a beautifully symmetrical and intricately crafted pendant that comes with a chain that runs through a 2mm hole in the top leaf of the flower. The back of the pendant is shiny and the hole through which the cremation ashes will be inserted into the hollow compartment is in the centre.
A tiny funnel helps to make the insertion of the ashes simple, and we also supply a special screwdriver to remove and then replace the screw that seals the hole
This screw has a rubber gasket to make the compartment air and water-tight, but some people like to seal the chamber permanently by adding a drop of superglue onto the screw threads.
This lovely self-fill pendant comes in Rhodium-plated .925 hallmarked Sterling Silver or it can be specially ordered in white, yellow, or rose 9k gold. It is delivered in a presentation box perfect for safekeeping or for gifting.
- Hallmarked with either .925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior diameter of 17mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 4 grams (in .925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns