The Self-fill Tear Drop Cremation Ashes Pendant is a lovely way to keep a departed loved one close to you always. Its simple rounded form symbolises your...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Tear Drop Cremation Ashes Pendant is a lovely way to keep a departed loved one close to you always. Its simple rounded form symbolises your sadness and the tears that you have shed, yet this pendant will bring you comfort and peace when you wear it. It is finely crafted from hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver which has a plating of Rhodium to protect it from tarnishing and scratching and the rear has a matt finish.
The pendant comes with a dainty chain which passes through a fixed bale and it is sent in a presentation box which is ideal for safekeeping or for gifting. If you prefer, you can order it in yellow, white, or rose 9k gold. The tiny funnel that we send will make inserting the ashes easy and with the special triangular screwdriver we include you will find removing and reinserting the screw which seals the inner chamber to be simple.
This screw has a tiny rubber gasket to ensure an air and water-tight seal, but some people like to permanently seal their pendant with a drop of superglue on the threads of the screw.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 13mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Exterior depth of 6mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns