This delightful self-fill pendant is in the stylised form of a four-leaved clover with heart-sharped leaves. It is meticulously crafted in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or if...read more
Full Description & Specification
This delightful self-fill pendant is in the stylised form of a four-leaved clover with heart-sharped leaves. It is meticulously crafted in hallmarked .925 Sterling Silver or if you would prefer, we can special order it in rose, white, or yellow 9k gold.
A small discreet screw is removed to provide access to the inner chamber where the ashes will be safely held. We send you a tiny funnel along with a special screwdriver to make the insertion of the cremation ashes easy. A rubber gasket on the screw ensures that the compartment is water and airtight, however, some people prefer to seal the chamber permanently. You can do this by placing a small drop of superglue onto the threads of the screw when you replace it.
The pendant comes in a lovely gift box and with a dainty chain included. We are sure that knowing that your departed loved one still accompanies you will bring you comfort and peace when wearing this special necklace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 15mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns