The Self-fill Traditional Cylinder Cremation Ashes Pendant is a simple and elegant way to hold the precious ashes of a departed friend, family member, or pet close...read more
Full Description & Specification
The Self-fill Traditional Cylinder Cremation Ashes Pendant is a simple and elegant way to hold the precious ashes of a departed friend, family member, or pet close by always. This sleek cylinder is beautifully crafted from hallmarked 925 Sterling Silver which has a protective Rhodium plating to preserve its bright, shiny finish.
It comes with a silver chain which passes through the top of the cylinder and it is shipped in a small presentation box which is ideal for gifting or for safekeeping. It can also be special ordered in yellow, rose, or white gold.
The ashes are inserted through a small hole at the bottom of the cylinder. We include a tiny funnel to make this easier, along with a special screwdriver to remove and replace the little screw which seals the hole. This screw has a tiny rubber gasket to ensure an air and water-tight seal to keep the ashes safe within. If you wish, you can add a drop of superglue onto the screw thread to set it permanently in place.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior diameter of 5mm
- Exterior height of 30mm
- Typical weight of 5 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that the thought of filling the jewellery piece personally may be uncomfortable. We therefore offer a service to have one of our expert jewellery team fill this for you. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns